So I just finished my first webinar with ASMP about content strategy for photographers.
And I have some people to thank because I could not have pulled this off.
Thank you, thank you
The photographers who took their time to answer my questions about workflow, strategy, marketing and sending me images of their work. I truly wanted to share so much more of what you shared with me but time goes fast and I wanted to at least mention all of you instead of editing any one of you out!
So, a major big thank you to:
- Cameron Davidson, advertising, editorial and aerial photographer based in Washington, DC
- Brandon Haynes, music, fashion and portrait photographer based in New York City
- Martin Brink, photographer and digital art explorer based in Helsingborg, Sweden
- Allison V Smith, lifestyle and editorial photographer based in Dallas, TX
- Anthony Karen, photojournalist based in New York City
- Sean Gallagher, environmental photojournalist based in Beijing, China
- Carol Golemboski, photographer and Associate Professor based in Denver, CO
And those of you who attended the webinar … It wouldn’t have been a webinar without you.
Content strategy is no small endeavor. It can feel huge but it is doable.
Please, say hello and let me know if you’d like more!